A few days ago my neighbor brought over a 10 lb. bar of milk chocolate, I think that the only logical response to that is some truly delicious brownies. You've already seen my recipe for healthy brownies and now its time for something a little more decadent.
3. Remove from heat after everything is melted and throughly incorporated
4. Whisk both sugars into the chocolate mix.
5. Add in eggs, one at a time and then add vanilla. Whisk until combined.Stir in flour and salt until evenly incorporated and pour into
7.Stir in flour and salt until evenly incorporated and pour batter into prepared pan.
8. Line a 9x13 baking pan with aluminum foil completely and spray generously with cooking spray.
9. Bake 25 minutes. While they are baking make coconut topping. If you opt out of adding the coconut then bake for 35 minutes.
For the topping